Nowadays, since the living standard has improved greatly, people tend to standardize their daily life to more convenient level. It is the reason why advanced tools are invented constantly in order to make life much easier, time-saving and energy-saving, especially for women. However, choosing a suitable vacuum is not an easy task as there are hundreds of kinds of vacuum on the market with different prices, models, features and designs. Each of them has its own strengths and weaknesses which are the key factors in determining its price which varies widely from under $100 up to thousands of dollars. Not everyone can afford to purchase an expensive vacuum with cutting-edge technologies. Bear in mind that not all expensive vacuums are the best ones.
Why choose a cheap vacuum?
Although the cost is low, those vacuums still offer several functions and enough for you in order to keep your home clean. Some models have excellent performances, fantastic designs and a full range of attachments. The best choice is to buy a cheap vacuum cleaner from popular brands like Black&Decker, Bissell, Hoover, etc. Those manufacturers always offer machines with best prices for all kinds of family. It means you have variety of choice with different designs, colors, shapes and prices. One more plus point is that they can fit to different types of floors, such as carpets, enameled or wood floors. It is vital that you can easily turn a corner, reach cobwebs on ceilings or go under the furniture in order to clear out the dust. Also, the suction power is so powerful that it can make your home perfectly spotless. Moreover, the vacuums are equipped with extra attachments, such as an extendable hose or wand, which will maximize the effectiveness in picking up dirt and debris.
Top 5 best vacuum under 100$
Here are quick reviews of top 5 best vacuum under $100 items on the market currently. The review will include advantages as well as negative points of the vacuums so that you can have a general look and make comparison among following best vacuum under $100:
1. Bissell CleanView Upright Vacuum with Onepass 9595A
- Fast and easy cleaning in a lightweight vacuum with powerful suction and innovative brush design that cleans more on the initial pass
- Innovative brush design rotates down into the carpet to clean more on the initial pass
- Cyclonic System for long-lasting, powerful suction
- TurboBrush tool for stairs, furniture, upholstery, and more
- Easy Empty dirt tank, Multi-Level Filtration, and washable foam tank filter.Note: Please refer user manual attached below for item installation and troubleshooting steps.Hose Length:6 inch.Brush System:Rotating Clear Window
- Onepass technology: The vacuum is equipped with onepass technology which means that it will always have powerful suction, regardless of stubborn dirt or rough surfaces and even if the debris canister is full. Moreover, innovative brush design rotates down into carpets to clean more on the initial pass. In order to ensure a long-lasting, powerful suction feature, the machine is praised for cyclonic system. In other words, it sucks up anything that is on the ground.
- Turbo brush tool: the purpose of this tool is to clean the delicate objects or surfaces, such as furniture, upholstery, stairs and more, and not to cause any damages. In short, the tool is convenient and easy for above floor cleaning.
- Lightweight and easy to utilize: Thanks to the lightweight feature (only 15 pounds, lighter than many upright vacuums), the users can move around flexibly, which is perfect for housewives.
- Warranty and good customer services: like many other vacuum cleans, Bissell offer 1 year limited warranty. However, you can reach 2-year warranty period from the actual Amazon seller.
- Drawbacks: the combination of motor and suction power makes an annoying noise when operating. Moreover, the dust can fly around since it is sometimes difficult to turn off the brush roll. However, in general, those drawbacks are acceptable.
2. VonHaus 600w 2-in-1 corded upright stick
- UPRIGHT & HANDHELD - Stick Vacuum Cleaner with 130 Air Watts of Suction Power. Can be used at full length or without the extension tube for handheld cleaning
- BAGLESS VACUUM - 1.3L tank, easy to remove dust container: simply detach and empty the contents straight into the bin
- FILTRATION - the filtration system can lock in small particles, so that they don't re-circulate back into the air of your home
- EXTENDABLE HANDLE - easily glides over surfaces. 19.5 Foot Quick Release Power Cord, crevice tools and extension tube
- ATTACHMENTS - includes crevice tool, small brush attachment for handheld, hose adaptor, shoulder strap
- HEPA filter: The vacuum use HEPA filters as part of their filtration system which can filter out 99.7% of small particles, like dust and allergens. The filter also eliminates many bacteria that other budget versions would re-release to the air around you. Therefore, it is helpful for people with respiratory conditions, such as asthma.
- Lightweight and easy to utilize: It is very light (just under 3 pounds) which makes a good choice for housewives and especially people with back pain. People can carry the vacuum around the house or even go upstairs without any effort. Besides, The VonHaus has an 18-feet power cord, which means users can effectively and effortlessly clean rooms in the house.
- Useful attachment hose: it is an interesting feature which is also a rarity among stick models. Unlike other stick models whose attachments are designed to be handheld, this vacuum has superior maneuverability thanks to the hose. It fits in many places in your house and even in your car.
- Best choice for budget: It is extremely affordable for many people, just under $70. The best price comes from Amazon where this is sold at less than $40.
- Drawbacks: being so strong (600W!) and lightweight is the reasons why the vacuum is noisier than similar handheld vacuums. It sometime irritates people around, especially those are sleeping. Besides, the biggest concern perhaps for this vacuum is that attachments do not have a built-in lock, only rely on friction.
3. BISSELL Zing Bagged Canister Vacuum, Purple, 4122 – Corded
- Portable, Multi-Surface Cleaning; Power Rating: 10 amps
- Powerful suction gets the dirt high and low--great for bare floors, rugs and above-floor cleaning
- Easily go from cleaning carpets to hard floors with the flip of a switch
- Automatic cord rewind for quick cord storage with the push of a button
- Includes: Telescoping Wand, Automatic Cord Rewind, Variable Suction Control, Full Bag Indicator
- Multi-surface cleaning: the Bissell Zing can amazingly handle many serious kinds of floor: hardwood, rugs, carpets and furniture with ease. Along with powerful suction, it cleans effectively with low-pile carpet and wood or tile floors.
- Portable convenience: with the lightweight design and carry handle, people found it easily to move around. The vacuum is pretty light (about 12.5 pounds) make cleaning seem effortless.
- Maneuverability in tight spaces: the telescoping wand allows you to effortlessly maneuver around and go under the furniture or further positions in order to clean out the dust.
- Perfect price: Bissell offers affordable price for this vacuum, at around $50. It is quite good for the money.
- Drawbacks: the vacuum is equipped with small bag size, so you may change frequently. It can affect your posture (depending on your height). Like many cheap vacuums, this machine makes noise especially when you turn up the suction power.
4. Shark Navigator Freestyle Premium SV1106
- Rechargeable cordless convenience Provides premium pet hair pickup throughout the home Charges in 4 hours and doubles as a storage dock
- Powerful and lightweight Portable and versatile at only 75 pounds
- 2-Speed Brushroll Optimized for carpet and bare floors108 V Battery Included
- XL-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup Extended cleaning without interruption
- Model numbers SV1106 and SV1106 N40 vary in packaging only
- Cordless models: cordless models are much more convenient than the corded machines. It means that you do not have to plug and unplug like corded vacuums, just grab and go. Also, it does not restrain the working area as you can carry around your house.
- Two-speed settings: Thanks to multiple settings on the brush head, you can turn down the speed for hard floors, where fast-speed brushes simply throw dust around. Likewise, you can turn up the speed to scrub your carpet.
- Super lightweight: it weights at just 7.5 pounds. It is an ideal tool for people with back issues, or for those who need to carry vacuum up and down stairs on daily basic.
- Large dust cup: the vacuum is equipped with large dust cup, so that you can get enough room to get through cleaning process without having to stop to empty the compartment multi times. In short, it is kind of time- and energy-saving.
- Great for pet hair: The Shark navigator is a great tool for cleaning pet hair. The brush roll feature can suck up all the hair on the ground and large cup offer a long-lasting suction power.
- Drawbacks: It lacks attachment tools, so reaching a hand to areas like corners or under furniture is tricky. Another thing is that you cannot turn brush roll on and off, it only has a slow and fast speed.
5. Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum, 3670G – Corded
- Ideal for Quick and Efficient Cleaning
- Convenient for Home and Auto. Auto shut-off protects against overheating
- Includes Blower Port. Blower port to blow debris from the garage or workshop
- Lightweight 10 amp canister vacuum safely and completely cleans bare-floor surfaces
- Power-Touch handle with easy-to-use fingertip controls; deluxe floor brush; bare-floor nozzle
- Quick and efficient cleaning: the vacuum is equipped with a 12 amp motor and creates the powerful suction. It is the best vacuum for hardwood floors as it is able to turn off the brush-roll and reduce the risk of the vacuum scratching the wood. Apart from many kinds of floors, the Eureka Mighty Mite works wonders on upholstery, including chairs, couches, curtains and more without hassle.
- Perfect on budget: its price is quite attractive. You will not have to pay more than $60 for this tiny machine. Check Amazon to have a better price.
- Triple filtration bag system: the machine is equipped with a triple filtration bag system which holds the particles collected and prevent unintended scattering. The collected particles can be eliminated effortlessly as the dust bag can be slipped out easily and thrown into trash.
- Very light: this vacuum is so lightweight that you won’t have any problem with carrying it up and down the stairs or drag it around the house. This tiny machine can be used for both home and car cleaning. It is perfect for people who have to clean the home on daily basic.
- The vacuum offers a long cord, which means that you won’t have to use an extra extension cord to clean the part of your room.
- Drawbacks: the motor is so strong that make loud noise. It may be irritated when cleaning. Although the vacuum works fantastic on hardwood floors, its performance on carpet is unimpressive.
In conclusion, you deserve what you pay for, but those vacuum cleaners work wonders with such a low price. Do you have another favorite model? Have you used or are you using a vacuum from this list and have something to say? Need additional advice or just can’t decide which model is good for you? Don’t be afraid to comment bellow.