If you are going to look for another advanced robotic vacuum cleaner from iRobot, Roomba i7+, which is now available in the market is waiting for you. This article will include brief introduction, pros and cons together with specific reviews of Roomba i7+.
iRobot® Roomba® i7+. Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum with Automatic Dirt Disposal (7550)
- Empties on its own - you don't have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal holds 30 bins of dirt, dust and hair
- Power-Lifting Suction delivers 10X the air power* for improved pick-up performance
- Patented iAdapt 3. 0 Navigation with vSLAM technology allows the robot to map its surroundings to clean an entire level of your home
- Ideal for homes with pets - Premium 3-Stage Cleaning System cleans the dirt and pet hair you see, and the allergens and dust you don't. High-Efficiency Filter captures 99% of mold, pollen, dust mite, dog and cat allergens
- Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes instantly adjust and flex to stay in constant contact with floors
- Learns your home, remembers your rooms, and adapts to determine the best way to clean with Imprint Smart Mapping
- Knows your kitchen from your living room - choose which rooms are cleaned and when in the iRobot HOME App
- "Roomba, clean my kitchen" - enjoy hands-free control with Alexa and the Google Assistant*
- Box Content: 1 Clean Base Automatic Dirt Disposal, 2 Dirt Disposal Bags, 1 Dual Mode Virtual Wall Barrier, 1 Extra High-Efficiency Filter, 1 Extra Side Brush
- iRobot does not guarantee the quality or authenticity of products purchased from non-authorized resellers on Amazon, and they are not eligible for warranty or replacement from iRobot
The Roomba® i7+ Robot Vacuum with Clean Base™ Automatic Dirt Disposal takes convenience to a new level – automatically emptying into an enclosed, disposable bag that holds 30 robot bins, so you don’t have to think about vacuuming for weeks at a time. The premium 3-Stage Cleaning System uses Dual Multi-Surface Rubber Brushes and 10X suction* to clean different floor surfaces throughout your home.
The i7+ robot learns, maps and adapts to your home using Imprint™ Smart Mapping technology, letting you control which rooms are cleaned and when. Wherever you are, you can control when, where, and how your robot cleans from the iRobot HOME App for a truly customized clean.
Roomba i7+ Video review:
The most comparative point of Roomba i7+ in comparison to the previous devices.
It has capacity of self emptying the bin.
This feature is only available on not others from iRobot but this i7+. Even after not emptying the bin about 30 days, the bin is nearly 100% empty by itself. Instead of wasting your time on doing many steps to get empty bin, all you need is being relaxed and get Roomba i7+ done for you. I have to say that it it incredibly amazing feature for housewives especially for people being occupied by other important stuffs.
|Vacuum efficiently||Long charging time|
|Self-emptying the bin||Leaving hair balls on carpets sometimes|
|Mapping different rooms||Fairly high price|
|Best result on hardwood floors|
Good points: Many people agreed that the machine has high vacuuming efficiency. It will bring the best performance on hardwood floors. In addition to that, it has capability of emptying its own bin, which is more competitive in terms of function compared to other previous models.
It can clean nearly completely the entire house. Especially for spacious house, it is probably the best product so far. This can help its users save a lot of time for other things. Besides, the ability to map various rooms on different floors is plus point in Roomba i7+.
Another strong feature of this latest model from iRobot is the small dimension, which makes cleaning under furniture become more easily. It is quite hard to see any debris under table or chair in your house after using this device.
Bad points: The first weak point of this model is that it will take the owners a long time for charging. Some customers claimed that on the carpets, it may leave some hair balls sometimes. Regard of the price, other models is more economical than this model of iRobot.
In case you want to find out more affordable devices than Roomba i7+, you can check out the review of Roomba 960 or Roomba 980 here.
Is Roomba i7+ worthy?
All in all, it is. It is undeniable that it has some features that make it more outstanding than other models from the same brands. However, it is the outstanding points which make its price higher than others. So, if you want to save your time by not emptying the bin, let’s purchase and try this. I hope that this review will bring you an overall view consisting advantages as well as disadvantages of the products then select the most ideal machine for you.
After reading the review, if you find that it is interesting to find out more information about Roomba i7+, you can click by this link on Amazon.