Among a variety of vacuum cleaner in the market these days, I am going to review one of the most outstanding models of Shark – the Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Deluxe. Today, I will show you features, performance as well as customer’ review of this product with intention of giving you an idea if you should buy the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 or not.
- Lift-Away Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter Traps 999% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum The full unit weighs only 125 pounds The canister alone is 75 pounds
- Swivel Steering Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture Dust Cup Capacity: 12 dry quarts
- Large-capacity, easy-to-empty dust cup Extended cleaning without interruptio
- What's Included: (1) Pet Power Brush, (1) Dusting Brush, (1) 5.5 inch Crevice Tool
First, let’s have a look at features of the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV360 has the following notable features:
- Never Loses Suction Technology:
Advanced cyclonic technology separates fine dirt from the air, preventing dirt from clogging the filters and keeping suction power strong over time. From the first use to the last room, you never lose cleaning power.
The Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe combines power of an upright vacuum cleaner with lightweight portability for tight spaces, stairs and above-floor cleaning. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas.
- Is the NV360 equipped with Anti-Allergen Technology?
YES. Is is.
What’s more? The combination of Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology and a completed sealed HEPA filtration captures and holds 99.9%* of dust and allergens inside the vacuum canister.
- Swivel Steering
Steering around obstacles in your home has never been easier or more fun because of excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
- Large Capacity Bagless and Bottom-Empty Dust Cup
Extra-large dust cup with an easy, bottom-empty design for quick removal of household debris.
- Brush Roll with On/Off Switch:
It also includes a Brushroll Shutoff button so you can easily switch between carpet and bare floor cleaning.
- Pet TurboBrush, Dusting brush, crevice tool
It comes with a detachable canister, Pet TurboBrush, dusting brush, crevice tool, long-reach hose and motorized floor-brush nozzle together with the extendable Under Appliance Wand allows for a thorough clean in hard-to-reach places.
- With the dimensions of the vacuum – 15 x 11.4 x 45.5 inches and the weight of the vacuum – 16 pounds, the NV36 can move around corners and to hard-to-reach points easily.
- The generous 25 ft. long power cord makes easy work of cleaning large areas.
The Shark Navigator Lift Away NV 360 has a 5-year limited warranty. (authorized online retailer)
- Price: I recommend that you check the current price on Amazon
Prior to buy any products, CLEANING EFFECTIVENESS has been always considered as the most important factor.
- One of the good features of this vacuum is the switch that can start or stop the brush roll from rotating. If the brush roll is switched on, it can send some of the debris flying and make cleaning the surface even harder for you.
- The prominent feature of the Shark NV360 is the Lift-Away mode. You will have capability of vacuuming stairs or tight spaces where the normal vacuum head won’t fit.
- Another great thing about this vacuum is it allows you to use the accessories on both upright and lift-away mode. The dual function makes it easy to clean higher places since you can use it on lift-away mode and raise the vacuum higher. The accessories that come with the Shark NV360 are a good selection:
The pet power brush is designed to help you lift stubborn pet hair from your carpet. The tool does a good job in lifting the pet hair and allowing the vacuum to suck up the fallen hair of your pets.
The crevice tool allows you to clean tricky areas, such as those with an angle or tight spaces that can’t be cleaned by the vacuum head.
The dusting brush can be used to vacuum delicate surfaces or materials such as sheets and curtains. It can also be used to suck up the dust on top of your furniture.
Shark recommends that you lessen the suction power of the vacuum when you are cleaning furniture or curtains to avoid damage to the fabric.
This is product’quality that manufacturer guarantees.
WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMER’S REVIEW IN REALITY?
This vacuum can be bought on various stores and has hundreds of user reviews. A big chunk of the customer reviews gave this vacuum a high rating. Only a small percentage of the reviews gave the vacuum a critical review. I took note of the important comments in the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe reviews and summarized them below for your consideration:
What they like about this product:
- Great and adjustable suction power
- Comes with useful accessories
- Comes with pet power brush
What they don’t like about this product
- No bumper
- Not built to last.
- Impressive suction. This vacuum is power packed. A lot of the reviews mention how great the suction power is. This vacuum sucks well, and it’s great that you can adjust the suction power by simply turning the collar.
- Great accessories. The vacuum comes with accessories that are useful and functional. They weren’t just thrown in there to make the package look like you got a lot of things. They work and do what they’re supposed to do.
- Great tools. The attachments that come with the vacuum can enhance your cleaning experience and make it easier for you to get rid of the dirt in your home. If you have pets, you’ll love the pet power brush that comes with this vacuum.
- Brush roll. The switch to turn off the brush roll is great. Not all vacuums with motorized brushes have this, and it can make cleaning bare floors a bit tricky.
- No bumper. One review brought to light a design flaw: the vacuum doesn’t have bumpers. It might not be a big deal for some but for those with homes that have a lot of wood, it might be an issue.
- Questionable durability. We can’t confidently say that this Shark is built to last a long time. A lot of people are happy with it, but some mentioned that the vacuum broke down on them after using it for a few months. A few reviews that perhaps the vacuum is not made of the best materials. I hope that this is just a usage problem or a case of defective products.
There are some additional tips for you when using the NV360 for the best result.
- For bare floors, it’s better to have the brush roll in stationary mode
- For carpet cleaning, the Shark Navigator Lift-Away NV360 has a suction control feature. If you find it hard to move forward when vacuuming carpet floors, you need to rotate the suction release collar counterclockwise to open the valve. Adjust the suction power as you try vacuuming different carpet types: low pile, medium pile, high pile and plush.
- Emptying the dust cup every single time you use the vacuum. We suggest you heed this advice because it can prevent a lot of problems from surfacing.
- As for the pre-motor filters, it is recommended that you rinse and air dry them once every three months. If your usage of the vacuum is heavy, you might need to clean it more often than that. Your motor filter should be cleaned once every two years or as needed.
Can I fix by myself when Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 is in trouble?
- YES! Any of the problems you may have are easily fixable thanks to the very useful User Manual.
- Like for Shark NV501, the Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 , the user manual features answers for all the questions you may have. In case you can’t find a solution to the problem in the User Manual, feel free to contact customer service as they’re more than happy to help.
- If the vacuum is not picking up dirt check filters to see if they need cleaning. In case the airflow is restricted it means there’s no suction. Again, check filters and canister. Also, check the hose and hose connections.
- If the brush roll isn’t spinning immediately turn off your vacuum and remove blockage.
- Again, you can always contact customer service if you’re not sure how to fix the issue anytime.
SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
Well, surprisingly, I’m in favor of the Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner. It is not a high-tier vacuum from Shark, so we cannot expect much. But so far, I like what I can see. The accessories are great, and it has a switch for the brush roll—things that some of the most expensive vacuums in the market nowadays fail to give. For my personal opinion, at a modest price, this vacuum is moderately affordable and is probably a good investment if it can last several years with you! I hope that the review would be of benefit to you. After reading it carefully, you can find out whether or not the Shark Navigator NV360 Lift-Away Deluxe Vacuum Cleaner is the useful tool that you’re looking for.
In case, you find this product suitable for your house, and are keen on purchasing this Shark model, you can buy it on Amazon.