Ready to submit your post?[thrive_link color=’blue’ link=’https://bestvacuumhq.com/wp-admin/’ target=’_self’ size=’small’ align=”]Log In or Sign Up[/thrive_link]
Once you have logged in, please use the procedure described below to load your post. We will review and publish as soon as possible!
Step by step:
1) Log in with the guest post login on this page
2) Click “New Post”.
3) Give your post a title and a category — categories are on the right side. Try not to be cryptic with your title; it should clearly state what the article is about.
4) Compose your post in the composition window (or paste it from your text editor of choice).
5) Guest Post Requirement:
Write a 65 characters headline which included enter your keyword, it must be as prominent as possible
and able to attention-grabbing.
Tell me your primary keywords, it can be one, or at the most two primary keywords at a time. We suggest
your focus on long-tail keywords instead of short-tail keywords.
Keep your keyword density around 1.5% to 3%. You can use this tool to calculate your keyword density
to avoid stuffing.
Use latent semantic indexing (LSI)
Do not keyword stuffing, but use related keywords, grammatical variations, and synonyms.
Free of spelling and grammatical errors.
Do not copy content from other websites. Content must be original and unique as well as at least 1000
words above. You can use plagiarism checkers to avoid unintentional duplication.
Links to related references and resources in the body of your copy can support key points and provide
more value for readers.
Linking internally is equally important. Try to find the relevant topic within this blog and link it to
improve user experience.
Write Meta Descriptions
Write a Meta description with 160 characters which also included your primary keywords. A short
description considered important because it can capture the eyes of your readers to read your articles.
6) Save article as a draft if you want to come back to it later, if it’s ready for review, then hit “Submit for Review.”
7) Please add a featured image. Simply click the link in the sidebar that says “add featured image.” Please select one of the images you uploaded as the featured image.
8) You’re almost done! Now, preview your post to make sure it looks the way you intended.
Be sure to click Submit for Review if the post is ready for review. If you save it as DRAFT we WILL NOT SEE IT
We will inform to you through email once your article get approved.
Email us: [email protected]